Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thanks to God...

 
 
17 years ago this week, I was preparing for my wedding.
I married a man who is
 loyal and kind,
faithful and helpful.
He was my  'knight in shining armor',
providing a home, a safe haven for me
in years where I was working out
the grief and confusion of sorrows I encountered
in years before our marriage,
trying to make sense of life and what purpose there was for me in living.
 
His patient gentleness was what God provided for me as I
sought answers and looked for meaning,
finally finding it (5 years after we married)
in JESUS...
 
Today, I thank God (as my heart does every day)
for my husband.
I pray He will bless him abundantly and
reward him greatly for being
such a blessing to me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...