Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Telling What He's Done...

While I don't know enough about Mission to the Amish People to lend any information about them, I was so blessed by the testimony of Andrew and Sarah which is presented on MAP's youtube channel.

Jesus indeed sets all free who come to Him for Life. Hallelujah! He is alive and still working today!

 
 
It is a blessing to me when I hear others 'going home to (their) friends
and tell(ing) them how great things the Lord has done for (them),
and how He has had mercy on (them)', as Jesus told the man
He healed in the tombs to do instead of joining Him on His travels.
(Mark 5:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...