Monday, June 24, 2013

But Not Destroyed...

Waves

“But God is the God of the waves and the billows, and they are still His when they come over us; and again and again we have proved that the overwhelming thing does not overwhelm. Once more by His interposition deliverance came. We were cast down, but not destroyed.”
 
~Amy Carmichael
 
 
 
(more on this in my own life coming on Thursday...stay tuned.)
 
But for now, I say with deep reverence:
Hallelujah! To God be the glory.
 
 
"Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save;
neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear"
 
(Is. 59:1)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...