Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Of Which Do You Approve?

 
field of daisies
He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord. ~ Proverbs 17:15

God approves righteousness but condemns wickedness. Some men have the reverse attitude; they defend wickedness and find fault with righteousness.
~ Sean Bishop
 
(recopied from a friend)
 
The first time I heard someone defend sin in the name of Jesus
shocked me to the core of my soul.
To this day, I weep about it.
 
And the many times since that time that I have heard it.
 
Oh Lord,
keep us pure and still before you
so that we may hear even the faintest whisper
of your Spirit
and RUN to follow only You.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...