Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thanksgiving on Thursday...

coneflowers from my garden
photo credit: Angela Zimmerman
Recently I came across this song and was really struck by the line:

"when my search for understanding clouds your way"...

and I thought of it: how many, many times I have had to simply walk by faith and not by sight when things made no sense at all. And God came through in ways I could never have imagined possible!

So today, I thank the Lord on high that He is the all-wise Father who truly does not withhold any good thing from them who walk uprightly, who truly does care, and who truly does know what is best for me.

"My heart will sing to You because of Your great love
A love so rich so pure, a love beyond compare
The wilderness, the barren place
Become as blessing in the warmth of Your embrace.

When earthly wisdom dims the light of knowing You
Or if my search for understanding clouds Your way,
To You I'll fly, my hiding place
Where revelation is beholding face to face.

May my heart sing Your praise forever
May my voice lift Your name my God
May my soul know no other pleasure
Than Your love, than Your love. "
 
Robin Mark 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...