Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trusting Jesus...

 
Recently I had the privilege of sitting with a friend from school days
whom I have not known very well in my adult years.
 
We had a sweet time of fellowship and I was so blessed
to hear her testimony of true Jesus and Joseph-like forgiveness
over terrible wrongs done to her in her childhood.
 
On the way home, I was listening to this song.
And my heart echoed the words
"how I've proved Him o'er and o'er".
 
Truly He is who He says He is.
And does what He said He would do.
 
To all who seek Him with all their heart.
 
I am so glad that I got to visit with this friend
and find new courage to go on with Him.
 
My heart is deeply grateful to the One who never changes.
Who sees the children suffering in every part of the world.
And knows their every need.
 
I am so grateful to Him for providing a new life
to all who come and leave their old one with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...