Friday, September 6, 2013

Meekness Brings Rest...

Sunflower / Helianthus / 向日葵(ひまわり)
\
“Jesus calls us to his rest, and meekness is His method. The meek man cares not at all who is greater than he, for he has long ago decided that the esteem of the world is not worth the effort.”

A.W. Tozer, Pursuit of God    
 
"Come unto me,
all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart.
And you shall find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
 Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...