Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thanksgiving on Thursday...

 
 
Thank You God, for this my daughter...
Thank You that she has chosen you as her Savior and Lord...
 
 
 
Thank You that she loves to read Your Word
and that she takes You at Your Word...
 
 
 
Thank You that she is
deeply committed to
 living Your design for daughters.
 
Thank You that her vision for the future
 is simple and eternal and rests on You.
 
Thank You that you have given her
to us for 16 years.
 
Thank You for the blessing
she is to us daily!
 
Keep her and fill the dreams she has
 that are also yours.
 
For Your glory.
 
 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...