Saturday, October 5, 2013

In Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual Songs...

 
 
In just a few short weeks, Lord willing, I will be
heading to PA to Youth Bible School.
I am looking forward to worshiping and fellowshipping
with youth from many different parts of
the United States and other countries.
 
I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to be
on staff at the Bible school, relating to many youth
the past 3 years.
 
Today, let's be thankful for the benefits that He
daily loads us with,
given to us in ways that we sometimes do not
recognize immediately as gifts.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...