Saturday, October 19, 2013

In Psalms and Hymns...


 

Our family appreciates this high school from British Columbia who shares beautiful music done outdoors. May you be blessed today with the thought that God's Words of Life are indeed wonderful.

As I went through a time of shattering a few years ago, where falsehoods were being presented as Truth, the Lord brought the following two Scriptures to me as simple but very powerful promises to claim, showing me the Way to keep climbing to Glory.

 
"Every word of God is pure:
 he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."
(Proverbs 30:5)
 
"But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you."
(1 Pet. 1:25)
 
Listen to the Word, dear friends.
It never lies.
It is always in season.
It never grows old or out-of-style
because there is no new thing under the sun.
 
Oh, how I love His Word!
 
On another note:
This blog will be abandoned by its author until the end of November.
I am taking a sabbatical in preparation for Youth Bible School
and then our family has a special wedding to attend in OK.
 
Goodbye for now.
I will look forward to returning in December or January,
Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...