Saturday, March 8, 2014

In Psalms and Hymns...

I've been asked to share some thoughts to ponder in a few weeks at a women's meeting. This song keeps coming back to me over and over again and I think I'm going to share on "Putting Jesus First in Your Life". It is a subject very close to my heart and I am looking forward to seeing what God has for me
 to share with my friends.

(sorry, I couldn't get 
the video to load; 
click the song
title to hear
the song)

Putting Jesus first sure brings a freedom
like no other!
Putting Jesus first becomes a
new nature that if cultivated
and chosen in His power,
decidedly
consistently,
and with a deep reverence
and love for Him,
starves the flesh and
renders it powerless.

Hallelujah for the blood!
Hallelujah for freedom!
Hallelujah for power in His name!

1 comment:

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...