Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Show them Jesus...


Spring Flowers

"As the 
compass
 always
 faces north, 
so the Christian always
 points 
to Jesus. 

Anything 
else
 is to 
head 
in the 
wrong
 direction."

~found on
Ray Comfort's
Facebook
page.

I was encouraged.
And I ponder...
what in my life
has to go
in order for me
to show
Jesus more clearly
to others?

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, 
the sons of God, 
without rebuke, 
in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, 
among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Holding forth the word of life; 
that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, 
that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain."

Phil. 2:13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...