Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thanksgiving on Thursday...

On a recent 'unplugged from the internet' day, I picked up a book I had begun reading awhile ago and was so very blessed to continue on in it!



by Voddie Baucham Jr

is an inspiring encouragement to live
the Biblical design God created
for families.

I highly recommend that you read this book,
if you are interested in being
challenged
convicted
and encouraged
to clearly understand
and choose what to do with
the design God has for
His people in family life.

I am blessed that God has used
preachers of righteousness
to teach and inspire us
in this important subject.
I was very challenged as I read.

I want multi-generational faithfulness
in my family...
I choose to honor the Lord
by putting in the time,
tears, and work required
to serve Him in the post
where He has called me.




Lord,
give us Christian homes!

I was also very amused that every time I went
to pick up my book to read,
it seemed my oldest daughter had her
nose buried in it,
and has even now completed
 it ahead of me!

Bless the Lord, oh my soul,
and all that is with in me,
bless His holy name!

We have had some discussion over it,
which has also greatly blessed my heart.

My heart's desire is that
young people rise up and
learn at Jesus' feet
the ways of God...
so that generations will be
blessed with faithfulness
and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...