Friday, May 2, 2014

Receive Correction...


When reproved or admonished, don’t concern yourself much
 with the source of the correction. Don’t worry about whether it is a friend or enemy.

 [That others need to always "earn the right" to be used to admonish us is not taught in the Bible.] 

An enemy is often of greater value to you than a friend because he is not influenced by 
sympathy toward you. 

Keep your heart open to the correction of the Lord and be willing to receive His chastisement regardless of who holds the whip.

 The great saints all learned to taking a licking gracefully. 
That may be why they were great saints. 


- A.W. Tozer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...