Saturday, August 9, 2014

In Psalms and Hymns...






So many changing scenes of life...
our best laid plans completely
destroyed by what seems to be
other people's stubbornness,
or weaknesses, or greed many times,
leaving us feeling beyond helpless
and neglected and at sea...

BUT...
God is His own interpreter of things,
and He somehow makes 
beauty from ashes,
flowers to bloom in the desert,
good to work together for those who
love Him in seemingly darker than dark
situations beyond human understanding.

Let this song be the prayer of your heart:
I'll go with Him ALL the way.

As for me, I choose Him every day,
no matter what happens,
and no matter where in the world I am.
He is the answer to everything.
He is the solution to every problem,
the lifter of my head,
and the leader of my heart.

Nothing else in this old, sinful world
matters as much to me as following
JESUS
all the way...

Love and blessings to all,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...