Monday, January 12, 2015

A Place of Deep Thriving...



The laborers are few in the fields that are white unto harvest. 
Jesus said it. I sometimes wonder, is that because we are too busy 
staying in the pits of despair and 'what happened to me'
 to actually walk forward by faith in the God who makes all things new?
 Life is too short to not live it wholly and fully in Jesus' name. 

Read where I got my inspiration for this here.

Jesus also said that He came to give us
not only life, but
life more ABUNDANTLY.

I made the choice to 'go for the gold'
years ago. I promised the Lord that
whatever He would ask of me,
wherever He would call me,
I would do.
Has not been an easy place for
my flesh to live,
but it sure has been one of
the best decisions I have
ever made!

GO FOR THE GOLD!
It will be a life well lived,
and only eternity will reveal
just how much an impact
for the kingdom
lives lived abundantly
in His life will
have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...