Saturday, January 24, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...



Recently this video was posted on Youtube,
and how it warmed my heart.
You see, those students are my friends.
I have been one of their 'mamas' away from home
the past few years at Bible School,
and how it thrills my heart to be
able to hear 'my children' singing
this song. It was my favorite one 
out of all the beautiful songs they
sang in this program this past term.

I am so glad that God had mercy on
my poor, prodigal soul, and called 
me out of darkness into His marvelous light.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...