Friday, July 3, 2015

A Small Change...


As I find myself entering a new season of my life, 
and pondering deeply what that means for me,
 I pause here to say that while I'm keeping this blog open,
 I won't be doing any personal writing in it for awhile.
 If you care to stop by to find encouragement others have 
written and have blessed me with, please do! 
I am keeping this blog open for now for that reason:
 to encourage the saints.

God bless and keep you on your journey of life. 
Currently, I am at a place of deep pondering and quiet desperation,
 seeking His direction personally on some things
 relating  to me in my family. 
He is faithful to bring 
wisdom and direction in His time and way. 

Pray for me, as you think of it, if the Lord lays it upon your heart.
The devil is busy, and I want to finish well.

I pray you are all well in body and soul, 
seeking Him while He may be found, 
calling on Him while He is near.

Love and blessings,
Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...