Saturday, July 11, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...



My current favorite song.
As I sat with the Lord one morning
 last week,
I had this song playing.
The Lord gave me a sweet picture
of a cave surrounded by dry,
dusty desert and burning heat.
Inside the cave, I sat alone
with God,
in refreshing coolness.
There was a cozy fire flickering
to light the darkness,
and behind where I sat,
there was a huge river,
with plenty of 
water to slack any thirst
in my soul.

It was a special moment.
I am so blessed to be
hidden in the cleft of the Rock,
and to have water in 
abundance, tho I walk
thru the desert of this
old sinful world.

Enjoy the song.
It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...