Saturday, August 1, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...

On Sunday evening, 
we attended a praise and worship service 
where this song was sung.


by Robin Mark

 It spoke volumes to me, especially this phrase:

"And I will walk with you, 
And I will find a way to show Your word is truth..."

In a world where it seems few really want to hear
the simple Truth, especially among the
churched peoples who have embraced
a false gospel,
my soul grows weary sometimes
in working in the part of the
Vineyard where He has placed me.

But I will find a way to show
His Word is truth,
by my words and by my life.




God bless and keep you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...