Saturday, September 26, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...

In loving memory of my niece, Jessica Rose, daughter of Marcus and Ann Brubaker. She was much loved and wanted, by her parents and 8 siblings. Delivered stillborn this week, and premature at 17 weeks, she was beautiful and perfectly formed, made in His image, for His glory.

I share this song today in memory of the niece I will never meet on earth. Please pray for my family as they walk thru the valley of the shadow of death.

My sister-in-love, Ann (the deceased baby's mama) who taught me years ago the meaning of surrender to God is even now pointing her loved ones to God through her tears. She was so excited when, after being happy with all three of her sisters and three sisters in law who brought babies into the world in 2015, the Lord saw fit to bless her with a baby to dream about, too. In her very first text to me this week, telling me about the events unfolding, she said 'Our God reigns'. Bless her heart!

Love and blessings,
Marcia


PS

I realize I shared this song last week, too. I know that some of you know Marcus and Ann, so I thought I'd share it again along with aa request for prayer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...