Monday, December 21, 2015

Love Does...

I didn't think it would go this long until I would do another "Love Does" post, but life has happened and I simply dust off the title and pick up where I left off in this series.


Love takes care of the eldery mama who reached out and loved her in a vulnerable time of her childhood when a mama was so desperately needed.

Love stoops to care about the little things that make it easier for the elderly...making sure that her shoes fit comfortably and well, that her glasses  fit properly, trying to fulfill that desire to go to a family reunion, sending mail to cheer lonely days, and calling on the phone to be sure her mama is ok.

Love cares about the feelings of the elderly and watches carefully to tend to their needs, remembering with gratitude all the hundreds of things those precious, frail ones did for her over the years. Now the tables are turned and the strong must tend to the weaker ones.

Love does...and in doing, it says thank you, and values life, that great gift from God that only He knows the length thereof.

Let us go forth and love our elders today!

Written with permission from my friend, Rhoda. She is a beautiful example of "Love Does". God bless you, Rhoda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...