Monday, January 25, 2016

When Life is Hard...

This is one of those days when the ills of the world crushes my heart into tiny bits. So much brokenness. So much sorrow. So much that is not right in God's eyes. But what  comfort to run to the Father who never changes. Here in Him is purpose, here is peace, here are answers.

Let's look to the Father and let Him be our everything. People fail us. They do not understand us when we try to share our hearts and sometimes that hurts deeply but I try to always remember that GOD always knows my heart and he came to heal the broken in heart and to bind up their wounds. Because of that promise in Scripture, I know that He cares about my broken heart and wounds. Therefore, I go to Him in faith, expecting to be healed. BUT, to be healed, I need to let Him have everything that is hurting and breaking my heart.

I saw this one day and it came back to me today to ponder and encourage:


Let's worship Him. Every single day. With our lips and with our lives, from our hearts.  He is worthy of all the praise and trust we can give!

Love and blessings,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...