Monday, March 18, 2013

Possibilities...

A Carpet of Spring Flowers - Keukenhof Gardens 
If I do not look with eyes of hope on all in whom there is even a faint beginning, as our Lord did when, just after His disciples has wrangled about which of them should be accounted the greatest, He softened His rebuke with those heart-melting words, "Ye are they which continue with Me in my temptations,"
then I know nothing of Calvary love.
 
~Amy Carmichael
 
"With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19.26




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...