Monday, April 15, 2013

Calvary Love...

spring flower @Shibuya

If I am afraid to
speak the truth
lest I lose affection,
 or lest the one concerned should say, "You do not understand",
or because I fear
 to lose my reputation for kindness;
 if I put my own
 good name
before
the other's highest good,
 then I know nothing of
 Calvary love.
 
Amy Carmichael
 
"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter more than me
is not worthy of me."
Matthew 10:37

1 comment:

  1. I so needed to be reminded of this today! Thanks for being the hands and feet of Jesus in my life many, many times....I love you, dear one!

    Love,
    Billie

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...