Tuesday, April 16, 2013

If the Lord Will...

california spring flowerFaith
 
produces
 
dependence
 
on God...
 
 
 
 
~inspired by Sunday's sermon
 
Come now, you who say,
"Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city,
and spend a year there
and engage in business and make a profit."
 
Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow.
You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
 
Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."
 
James 4:13-15
 
 
 
The sermon was about the kingdom of God and how we
either are servants in that kingdom or we are not.
This requires a daily, humble walking with the
King of kings and Lord of lords,
acknowledging Him in all our ways.
 
Quite an inspiring challenge it was to me!
My heart answers,
"Yes"
to my King.
I am deeply grateful for the freedom
I have found in Christ!
 
Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...