Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Pure Word...


...it
is the gift of God
 
 
"And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you;
that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:
(As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad;
 he hath given to the poor:
 his righteousness
remaineth for ever.
Now he that
 ministereth seed to the sower
both minister bread for [your] food,
and multiply your seed sown,
and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
Being enriched in every thing
to all bountifulness,
which causeth through us
thanksgiving to God. "
 
2 Cor. 9:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...