Saturday, May 18, 2013

What's for Supper?



Rip Esselstyn, son of Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn inspired me awhile ago with his video titled:
Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue. I appreciated his gentle but important teaching of how to weed out the disease producing foods from our diets, replacing them with the foods that produce good health and wellness.
 
I love eating this way because:
 
*it has helped me to get well in so many, many ways
*it is kind to my husband's wallet
*I don't need to spend hard earned money on supplements and vitamins
*The food tastes great
*I can live much more productively than when I'm resting half the day
and unable to do much of my own work each day...
 
While I'm still learning and changing, I know so much more than I did when I started this lifestyle change 6 years ago. My tastebuds have changed, my energy has returned and I am choosing less and less to eat the foods that compromise health.
 
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...