Monday, June 17, 2013

Choose Today...

Water falling over large brown rocks
 
If
you
are not ready
 to be profoundly changed,
you
are not ready
 to be
a real Christian.

 Ken Raggio
 
 
Choosing to be in the camp
of Jesus Christ
has been the best decision
I have ever made
in my short life.
 
It has been the most
exhilarating,
thrilling, painful, beautiful
place to be.
 
I have never once regretted making that choice.
Sometimes the going gets hard and I get very weary of all the
battles but one thing I have never once regretted
is losing myself in Him.
At least this way, the battle is not from within my soul anymore
and I can have complete rest in Him no matter what the circumstance.
When I made the choice to completely die,
daily,
my life changed dramatically.
 
It is not about me anymore
but about Him.
 
Does the enemy still try to get me back over to the selfish side?
Oh yes indeed.
But I have made my choice.
I will not be moved.
I will never turn back.
 
For His glory...
and by His power
I stand as a witness that
He lives.
 
Now my life has purpose and meaning.
I know what He created me for and how I am to live my life.
I am secure in His love and no longer am restless in my soul.
 
I am a child of the King.
He's my Light every day.
I am humbled that the Creator of all the grandeur and splendor
in the world about me would want to be a companion with me
but I am thrilled to know that He does.
 
Bless the Lord, oh my soul.
 
Make the choice to be a real Christian today.
You will never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...