Friday, July 12, 2013

Broken...

artwork on my chalkboard done my little sister-in-Christ, Kristina...
 
 
“It is doubtful whether God can bless a man greatly until He has hurt him deeply.”

A W Tozer
 
I think many times we miss growing up in Him to full maturity because we don't let ourselves be broken completely. It is painful, but when we let go of (fill in the blank: home, husband, children, father, mother, dreams, goals, desires, wants, however righteous any of them may be) we can be filled to the fullest with His blessed Holy Spirit and go on to greater responsibility and
a stronger voice for Him, because we will have the 'authority of brokenness' behind us
as a witness and testimony that He truly does live even today.
 
God bless you.
 
"Everyone who falls on that stone (Jesus) will be broken to pieces;
but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust."
 
Luke 20:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...