Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God's Handwriting...

stargazer lily from my garden
photo credit: Angela Zimmerman


A poem that has blessed me so very, very much. It often comes to mind on days when the world is crashing around me and I am broken hearted over the many evils and sorrows therein. GOD is always the answer.

"He writes in characters too grand
For our short sight to understand;
We catch but broken strokes, and try
To fathom all the mystery
Of withered hopes, of death, of life,
The endless war, the useless strife -
But there, with larger clearer sight,
We shall see this - His way was right."
 
John Oxenham
 
All I have to do is follow my Lord. However. Wherever. Whenever He calls me.
That's all.
 
I am comforted and at peace in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...