Monday, July 22, 2013

The Greatest of These...

daisy from my garden
photo credit: Angela Zimmerman
 
 
“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”
 
Amy Carmichael
 
I've been contemplating this lately in a new way.
Maybe it has something to do with the
Bible study lessons our church is doing on
Love, the Greatest of all.
 
And having read the love chapter (1 Cor. 13) several times lately.
That is quite a description of what God says love is!
It will take me a lifetime of walking that way even
scratch the surface of it but one day,
I will KNOW...
even as He knows me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...