Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wear It Anyway...

I found this to be very thought provoking, shared by a friend on Face Book.
 It hit very close home to me as I labor in the vineyard. May we always abound
in the work of the Lord despite the naysayers, and those who do not
understand, whose eyes are blinded by the mixed religious garbage or
the religions that have forms of godliness without the power that
they wrap around themselves like a cloak of security.
 
 
WEAR IT ANYWAY!!

Wade Urban said something tonight that was so freeing to me.
He said that Joseph was given a coat of many colors by His Father to wear and
He knew that when He wore it that it made his brothers jealous
but he wore it anyway!!
 Why ,because His Father gave it to him!! 
He wore it knowing that he would be persecuted.
 Knowing that every time he put that coat on He was talked bad about
by his brothers who should have loved Him the Most!!

Many of you have been given a gift and a mantle to wear
and you have taken it off to keep people that are jealous of you happy
but I hear the Lord saying,
"You rise up and wear that coat anyway,because your Daddy gave it to you!!"
 He wants you to wear it and wear it well!!
Don't worry about your jealous brothers because one day 
God may use that very anointing to set them free!!!

Arise Shine, Jo Ellen Stevens
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...