Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How Great is Our God...

I saw this video a few years ago and again just this week.
I got the same shrinking feeling both times as I
marveled at the grandeur of our solar system
which is just 1 part of many parts of God's creation.
 
 
With such a huge, magnificent, powerful Creator
holding me in the palm of His hands,
how can I NOT trust Him with my all?
 
God bless each of you today.
 
 
 
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls are continually before me.
 
Isaiah 49:6


2 comments:

  1. we saw this a few years ago,absolutely agree with you.....WE CAN TRUST HIM WITH OUR ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a verse I have been learning to apply to my life...something that goes totally against my nature. I found it interesting that the Hebrew root meaning of "be still" actually means "let go." It's only after we take our hands off whatever we're holding onto that we give God room to work and move in our circumstances; can be quite the test of faith revealing if we actually do trust Him, especially when things happen in the way or the time frame we want. But I believe more than ever that the more we be still and let go to God, the more we'll see His hand in our lives and know that He truly is God - the same yesterday, today and forever - Who is always faithful and does all things well. He is worthy of our trust!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...