Sunday, December 22, 2013

Comfort Food for Thought...

You will be my people, and I will be your God.”
Jer. 30:22

No more comforting food for thought for me tonite than this!

How amazing is this,
that He, the Creator of all things,
would be my God?

Me,
who outside of His 
amazing grace
and
sustaining power
am unable to even 
bring Him glory?

That is powerful.
And I am so blessed.

Happy winter days, dear friends.
May the joy of the Lord be your strength.
~Marcia

PS
On another note, a friend suggested yesterday
that she and I trade 
'thanksgiving notes' daily this week.
I rather liked the idea and
already am really finding much to
notice and thank God for/about.

I leave you with the challenge as well.
If you want to drop me a note,
email me (courage225@juno.com)

I will try to post a list on Thursday this week
of what I have been finding to thank God
for this week.


1 comment:

  1. We heard the same concept this morning in church twice. God be our God, we are his people and he wants to dwell with us. That is the gospel message. So simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...