Saturday, December 21, 2013

In Psalms and Hymns...



As I heard the words of this beautiful song tonite,
I was struck with the thought anew of the
WHOLENESS we can have in Christ.

He is truly everything. 
The answer to it all...

And I was struck with the huge realization again
that He can only be that wholeness.
No one else can be perfectly complete for me.
I cannot be perfect wholeness for anyone on this earth.



I can be hands and feet for Him
but I cannot be who He only can be in anyone's life.

Others certainly are hands and feet for Him to me,
but they cannot ever be who only HE can be to me.

There is liberty in this realization.
Total freedom to be in Him and for Him
who He has called me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...