Saturday, February 15, 2014

In Psalms and Hymns...

Not exactly a psalm, hymn or spiritual song, but since today is the day to post music, and I am feeling a bit of cabin fever and looking forward to spring...here is a little something to aid in the waiting. 



Winter is so beautiful with it's white snow,
and frosty windowpanes,
and fires burning brightly on the hearth.

But the sun has shining so brightly
 the past few days,
and spring is in the air...
and I want to garden~
although in this frozen tundra
where I live, it will be
a LONG time til we can dig our toes 
in warm garden earth,
and pick tulips and daffodils...

SO...
I 'patiently' wait for the coming of the next season,
and find joy in today...

Happy rest of winter, friends!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...