Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Crucified with Christ...



I am looking forward to sharing this  in evening a 
sisters' meeting I was invited to speak at.

(in relation to the theme "Putting Jesus First in Your Life")

"I read this excerpt yesterday in a book written by A. W. Tozer titled 'The Radical Cross':

'...what does God say about His purpose in allowing Jesus to go to the cross and to the grave? What does God say about the meaning of death and resurrection for the Christian believer?
Surely we know the Bible well enough to be able to answer that God's highest purpose in the redemption of sinful humanity was based on His hope that we would allow Him to reproduce the likeness of Jesus Christ in our once-sinful lives!'

My heart's desire is that we KNOW and LIVE
the full purpose for which Christ came.
This gives life the richest, deepest meaning
we ever could know, but it requires
a complete crucifixion of ourselves.
For His glory."




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...