Saturday, April 5, 2014

In Psalms and Hymns...


by Harmony Quartet

I recently heard this song for the first time,
and I really, really like it.

The English translation:

"Hold me fast with the hands of Your love,
Hold me fast, let Your Word shine brighter,
Hold me fast, let me breathe Your goodness,
Hold me fast, then I can be secure in You.
Some days when the wings of my dreams hang heavy,
Then I come to You, my Father,
I need You so much!!!
I want to learn what life says in each day,
And I wish this one thing: 
that I might want to stay
with You!"


What beautiful words.
They spoke straight to my heart
as I sat and heard a group
of fresh-faced youth
sing them.

And my heart reached out to the Father
who heals all brokenness and brings
joy to this sorrow-riddled world.

1 comment:

  1. New Creations sang this during the past year...I like it too!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...