Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Look Up...



Our family has a friend who has chosen to 
have his family
stay out of the social media scene ever since
we have known him.

I admire and respect that,
and today, when I saw this video
I thought of this friend.
Some of his reasons for 
staying out of the social media scene
are presented here on this video.

There are many distractions in life
to draw us away from what we
really are called to be and do.
Social media is not the only distraction.

It can be anything.

Sleep.
Books.
Hobbies.
Work.

Love your family and friends today.
Look into their eyes.
Notice them.
Let them know that they matter.
Listen to their words.
Know their  heart.

I was convicted, and freshly inspired
to keep things in their proper order
in my life when I saw this video.

God bless you all.
Go light your world today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...