Monday, July 7, 2014

As the Life of a Flower...



Yesterday, I was feeling pretty discouraged
and frustrated,
and the enemy was trying valiantly to 
knock me off my feet,
and be troubled by things
'way far beyond my ability
to fix or control...

A dear friend suggested that
I go out and look at my flowers,
examining each petal.
I think she was reminding me
that the Creator who planned
and cares for each of those
intricate pieces of art,
surely knows and cares about
me and my struggles.

The video above reminded me of
that gentle reminder.
I was blessed and encouraged.




No, I certainly have not a clue
what tomorrow holds.
But I know Whom I have believed,
and no matter if things look 'up' 
or if they look 'down',
I know HIM.
To get to the end of my journey
and KNOW HIM
and His way is enough.

God bless you all with a week
full of love and appreciation
for Him and His way.
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...