Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thanksgiving on Thursday...


Lord, thank you for helping me to realize
as I tried to teach my son today the
reality of this verse,
how very prone to being a fool
I am outside of JESUS...

Thank You for power 
in the name of Jesus
to keep calm 
though anger boiled
and afflicted me sore
through various scenes of 
life this day...

thank You for mercy and for grace
to call me to come higher,
even though past regrets
loom large today.

Thank You for forgiveness,
and for mercy that I most 
certainly do not deserve.

I remain:
Your ever grateful daughter...
newly sobered and willing
to answer that call to 
climb up to new golden heights,
a soldier of the Cross...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...