Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Morning Musings...



I'm starting a new series with the title of this post...a series that encourages, interaction, hopefully with my
 friends who read this if you care to do that.

So many musings come through my heart as I walk through my mornings of gardening, tending family matters, counseling women, and spending time in quiet before the Lord...

Recently, I have been hearing the words of Hebrews 11:6 ringing through my heart:

"Without faith it is impossible to please Him;
he that comes to God must believe that 
He is,
and that He is a rewarder of them
that diligently seek Him."

Oh, those words hold such promise,
such encouragement,
such wonder to me!

All I really need to do is to believe that
God exists (is),
and that He rewards those who
diligently seek Him.

So...
if I truly believe
that God exists,
and if I truly believe that
He rewards those who diligently seek Him,
then I will put faith into action, 
right?

Will you ponder this,
and leave me a comment if you care to
(here or on Facebook or Google Plus
or my email: courage225@juno.com)
about what you think this belief
will look like, act like, etc?

I have been blessed to ponder this,
and it comes to me often through
the days in situations that I face.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love and blessings,
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Walking in Faith means to continue walking with God, even when the going gets tough. While we cannot work our way into heaven, much of our life is work, we keep on working on our way to heaven.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...