Monday, July 14, 2014

Whatever You Do...

… how can we live lives 
acceptable to God?


The answer is near thee, 
even in thy mouth.
 Vacate the throne room 
of your heart and 
enthrone Jesus there. 
Set Him in the focus of 
your heart’s attention
 and stop wanting to
 be a hero. 
Make Him your all in all 
and try yourself to become
 less and less.
 Dedicate your entire life to His honor alone and 
shift the motives of your life from self to God.
 Let the reason back of your daily conduct be 
Christ and His glory,
 not yourself, not your family nor your country nor your church.
 In all things let Him have the preeminence.

A. W. Tozer

"Whatsoever you do in word and in deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...