Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thanksgiving on Thursday


Today I am thankful for love...
Especially from this man...


He has stuck it out patiently
for 18 years,
With his lady who has surely
Complicated his life, and
Given him cause to lose his temper
And give up on me.

I have been blessed to know a love
So true that it causes me to
Admire him...
ALOT.



I'm so thankful to have been shown Jesus's kind of love
Through my husband and others.

It is pure joy to me to bless him
And I know I'm in this marriage
For life,
Thru thick and thin,
Good times and bad times.

Praise God for power in Jesus's name
To make us want to,
And to live out His design...
While being perfected daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...