Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Pure Word...



When it's all said and done, the only thing any of us want is to be happy. We search for it here and there, in this and that, and if we were to be honest with ourselves, there is at least one thing each of us could think of, that we feel would secure our happiness if we could only acquire it, or arrive at it. The one thing we really need to be happy is to be holy, because God created man as a holy being and we can never be happy, content, and at peace until we are the way God created us to be.

from "Wholly His" on Face Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...