Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Testimony of my Heart...2014


I've been wandering down a contemplative
memory lane through my journals the
past few days,
an annual tradition of  mine
as an old year winds to a close
and a new one begins.
If you do not journal, I strongly encourage it!
I am amazed over and over again as I read
of situations, prayer requests, things I read in Scripture,
and then see how God worked in my life/my family's life
throughout the year.
It was a very hard year for me.
Some years are more restful and
less eventful than other years,
it seems, but the past few years for me
have been wild
(sorry, I can't think of any other word!)
But I am encouraged.
God is faithful.
Let me show you some of the things 
I was blessed by this year.
(this is a very short list!
I have had full and wonderful 
fellowship with the Father
through deep and wilderness
roads in 2014,
and I could write post after post
of all the things I heard, 
learned and was encouraged by!)

















May the Lord find us faithful in 2015
as He tarries.
Let's give Him our all,
and pour our lives into making Him
our everything.


by the Sharon Singers

Love and blessings,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...