Saturday, January 31, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...



Recently I have been pondering alot the value of love and kindness. 
I have been given some incredible moments of love and kindness 
recently that have warmed my heart to its very depths. 
These acts of kindness have come after much storm and wilderness
 and it's like God just reached His hands down to earth to remind me 
that He is not cold, silent, and impersonal.

Thank you to my friends, 
if you are reading this, for 
words spoken, 
flowers given,
birthday meals made,
song clips sent, 
 pictures sent to me, 
prayers prayed, 
and for laughter too. 
I appreciated it all!

My song to share today:



by the Collingsworth Family 

Go spread the love.
Spread kindness.

There are people everywhere who hurt,
and who struggle, and who need to
feel the love of Jesus.

Sure, it takes getting out of your
comfort zone.
Many times it takes setting aside
your own pain and sorrow
in order to have room in your
heart for others' needs.

Jesus did it all the time.
As His child,
can I do any less,
if I truly say I am His?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...