Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thanksgiving on Thursday...



I have so many things to share,
 all relating to community. 
I am out if town today,
Without the convenience of
A computer to type with,
So I decided to stick to
One praise for today, but
Expect more thanksgiving posts
Relating to community
And an explanation of the source
Of this subject of community
In the next several Thursday posts,
The Lord willing.



A few days ago, a very sweet friend
Sent me this song:


I Can Trust Jesus
By the Collingsworth Family
(If the link doesn't work, I will fix it
After I am home but you
Can find it on youtube)

I was and am
grateful this sweet friend took time 
Out if her busy life to send me this song.
She had an idea that I might need it,
Because she has been involved enough
In my life to know the storms
I've encountered.
To be loved and blessed by God's people
Is something I am deeply grateful for.
To have others apply Col. 3:16
To our friendship is a truly beautiful thing.

Thanking God today that there
Are still people living His design,
And that I get to appreciate fellowship
Even when miles of land separate us.

Thanking God for the Body of Christ today.

1 comment:

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...