Monday, January 19, 2015

Success...


I've been so blessed reading the blog posts on I Do Hard Things.
I was going to just put them all here so you can see them, too,
but I realize there are going to be 20(ISH) days (they are probably about finished by now),
 so I decided to just make you aware of them, and maybe if you want to 
keep reading them, you can find all the rest of them there, too.

In relation to the picture I post today, I simply say:
YES! It works...this obeying God in everything.
It not only brings deep peace, in the midst of sorrow,
but it also brings much glory to God, which in turn,
makes my life very purposeful and meaningful.

Let's go out into the darkness and be lights that shine brightly,
brightened by time well spent in company with Jesus Christ
daily...hourly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...